Skip to main content

WHY IS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PREFERRED MORE THAN OTHER COURSES?

Mechanical Engineering is a Core Branch and it Universal. An MNC or a small company needs a Mechanical Engineer, so it is prefered

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is mechanical Engineering worth pursuing in 2019 and the in the coming years?

Yes, Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen branch. All field need a Mechanical Engineer, (including Electrical, Civil, and other fields). Mechanical Engineering itself is also a Vast Branch of Engineering, A Mechanical Engineer can be employed in Aeronautical, Automobile, Production, Software etc. The institution which you take the course plays a major role here along with the Knowledge you gain, So choose a best institution (like IISc, IIT, or top colleges) be strong in basic and other concepts….

Is it possible to do a bachelor’s degree in engineering after completing a bachelor’s degree in engineering in a different department in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, you can do. Even I had some thoughts while I am college, but it will be a waste of time. I did Mechanical Engineering in UG and Aeronautical Engineering in PG.

I am a first year mechanical Engineering student. What should I do other than securing good marks to have better employment opportunities?

Good Marks may be important but Knowledge is more important than Marks Do some value courses like Design, Mechatronic, Do In-plant Training/Internships when you have time in your academic years. Also do apprenticeship training (if not selected in Campus interview/didn’t get any job/while preparing for govt. exams). Do Projects by yourself and have sound knowledge on your project